Covid Policies rev. 8/25/21
1. Masks are encouraged for the unvaccinated
2. Patrons are handed single serve hand sanitizer upon entry
3. Increased hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the venue
4. Touch points wiped down before, after and during each show.
5. Owner is a certified Covid Compliance Officer for SAG
6. All employees wear masks and are fully vaccinated.
7. Venue has a military grade Ozone Generator that scrubs the air free of all airborne viruses (including Flu and Covid 19), pollen and dust. The generator is located between the stage and the greenroom.
8. Additional precautions may be put in place at the Artist’s behest. We will do our very best to make those additional precautions known to ticket holders in a timely manner if/when they are put in place.
Tickets may only be purchased here on our official website, or at the door! We recommend purchasing ahead of time online, as they will be an additional $5 at the door if the show is not sold out. Please note that tickets are non-transferable. You will not receive a physical ticket for the performance. Once your order is completed, you are on the Fan List for the Show!
We do not take reservations. If you have a large party, we will do our best to seat you together, however, all members of your party must be present. Keep in mind seating is first come first serve!
Doors will open one hour before showtime, and 30 minutes before late shows.
Seating will always be first come first serve, so come early to get a good spot! Our seats are arranged around small tables, which typically seat 2-4 people. If you have a large party you will be sat at tables next to each other. If your party size is less than 4, you may be sat at a table with another group.
We have open mics Sunday-Thursday! Please check our open mic page to find the host of the open mic you’re interested in so that you may confirm sign up details with them.
611 East 7th St, Austin, TX 78701
Yes! Our food truck is open from 6pm-12am daily. We also offer theater style concessions including popcorn, chips and a variety of candy.
We have nearby street parking as well as a few paid lots. Parking is free after 6pm Mondays and Tuesdays, and all day on Sundays! Affordable parking may also be found in the I-35 lot just east of our venue.
Shows are dependent on the artist(s), but typically last between 75-90 minutes.
Yes! We are happy to reserve an aisle seat if needed, and there are no areas of the venue that require stair access.
No! We simply want you to come and enjoy the show. However, we have amazing food and drinks, so come hungry and thirsty, ready to have a good time!
We apply an automatic gratuity of 20% on parties of 6 or more. We also will apply a 25% gratuity to any tabs left open at the bar.
We accept all credit cards, apple pay and cash. We also have an ATM on site.
Yes! Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for asking! Please do not heckle, or talk during shows. We do not permit any recording or flash photography. Also have fun, weirdo.
All of our shows are 21+